Monday, June 4, 2012

flamingo quilt/ Salt Lake City Longarm quilter

flamingos quilted by nanotchka
flamingos quilted, a photo by nanotchka on Flickr.
I put the finishing touches on the flamingo quilt this week end. It was fun to put the quilt back on the machine and do a little thread painting to make my flamingos come to life. Just a little quilted grass for them to nibble on and now it is finished. The finished size of the quilt is 66X 80 and I added a sleeve for hanging it on the wall. I was inspired by a quilt  artist that I saw at the American Folk Museum in NYC.[    Now on the setting up schedules for classes and a few jacket workshops in my studio this summer. Get ready, set, lets sew!

You can find the quilt artist who inspired me here!  His work is amazing!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/entropies/7092298247/in/photostream

No comments:

Post a Comment