Thursday, April 8, 2010

A bag for Erin


A bag for Erin
Originally uploaded by nanotchka
I will be leaving on Monday to visit my daughter in Pittsburgh! Couldn't resist making her something special to surprise her with! This was my second try, I wasn't happy with the first bag and cut it to pieces! But I think she will like this one. The bird fabric is one of my favorite Joel Dewberry prints teamed with some Amy Butler! It is a big bag lined with pink and white polka dots and some Kaffe Fasset floral that looked great with the outside prints! Lots and lots of pockets inside. I think it will make a great travel bag for the summer. You can see it is much bigger than all of my 18 inch pillows! The zipper closure has a fun crystal piece that I was lucky to get in a swap recently. Hope she likes it! Can't wait to give it to her in person! It's been over a year since I've seen her! (and my 4 darling grandsons!) Hope they still know their Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment